Saturday, February 22, 2014

100 Happy Days

So, I know this is all over my Facebook, but I love the idea, so I'm sharing it everywhere.

http://100happydays.com/#go

Go to the website, read all about it, then come back here.  I'll give you a minute.

<drums fingers>

<taps foot>

<stares at non-existent watch>

Ok, that's long enough.  I'm sure you got the idea.

So, yeah.  I've started taking a picture every day of something that makes me happy.  Just knowing I need a "happy" picture for the day means that I'm thinking about it, in the moment.  It's amazing how often I see happy moments when I'm looking for them.  And this is only day 2.  I've chosen happy pictures for each day for Facebook, but here are the others.  And remember, I only started this yesterday, and it's only 5:00pm.

I may have just stumbled upon the best medicine for depression & anxiety.

Miles giving Teddy a ride in his dump truck. (Today)

Sam reading a book at the library. (Today)

Me, catching a few moments of reading last night.

Watching both of my children figure out a new building material. (Today)

Miles nomming on Sam's head. (Yesterday)

Sunshine, blue skies, and beautiful weather. In February. (Today)

Miles playing with his "rockets" and Sam watching intently. (Yesterday)


Miles teaching Sam how to play with MagnaTiles at the Library. (Today)

Sam playing at the library. (Today)

1 comment:

  1. Because I'm happy!
    (Clap your hands if you feel like a room without a roof!)
    Because I'm happy!
    (Clap your hands if you feel like happiness is the truth!)

    ReplyDelete