Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

It's been quite a weekend.

Early Saturday, we met with a couple dozen gypsies at the Festival site, and rehearsed until our toes fell off. Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously? It was a good, tough rehearsal. And I got tons of awesome pictures of the familia. Which I will someday load onto my computer, so I can share them. Because pictures are no good if no one can see them. . .

Anyhow, we took a brief break from the Romani life and went to lunch with Paul and Jeremiah and Bethany and Shelby and Joseph. There are a few too many "ands" in that last sentence, but I'm tired, so I'll let it go. Lunch was good. Much chatting ensued. I'm sure we ate, too, but that was secondary.

Then, it was time for a brief break before we Gypsied up again and headed out to Revel! It was a good night, and Miles was again the hit of the party. Unfortunately, I had not been cautious enough that morning, and ended up with a dehydration headache that sent us home early.

And then, we got up this morning, did some shopping, and made Yule gifts. All. Day. Long. The end.

I know this is a short post, and the writing looks like something done by a first-year business student with a hangover, but I am tired. And hey, at least I wrote something today. :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment