Saturday, March 2, 2013

Laughter

I am a lucky girl.

I got to spend this afternoon chatting with one of my dearest friends.  We talked about life, crafts, the Renaissance Festival, and a little bit of everything else.  She sat on my couch with her crochet, and I sat in my chair, all miserable and pregnant, and we laughed.

Have you ever met someone who just brings light and joy with them wherever they go?  That's Pren.  She is a ball of energy and happiness, and when she's around, I can't help but smile.  Even when she's talking about how much she wants to punch someone in the face, she's talking in such an animated way, that I am entertained and happy to be in her presence.  Plus, she makes the best llama face ever.  Try not laughing at that.  I dare you.

I am blessed to have people like Pren in my life.  If you need a little sunshine, check out her ridiculously adorable blog, the Convivial Crafter.  You may even get to see the scarves she made for Miles and me sometime soon. :)

And Pren, if you're reading this, we definitely need to do this again soon.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment