Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pass the Wine

The last two weeks have been . . . long.  Let's just go with long.

I can't even go into everything.  There's simply too much.

Baby showers. Surprised and unpleasantly shocked with the behavior of a family member.  Fourth of July.  A family emergency that took us out of town for most of a week.  Some sort of stomach bug or food poisoning or something that had Miles puking and pooping for two days.  Little sleep.  Lots of stress.

I'm hanging in there.  Stressed, and somewhat anxious, but considering the situation, I'm not sure that's unexpected.  Mostly, I'm just hunkering down and cuddling my husband and kiddos and trying to ride out the storm.

Hopefully, I will have time, patience, and wherewithal to post more in the near future.  Until then, hugs to all of you, and I hope your summer is much less exciting than mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment