Saturday, September 10, 2011

Battles & Blessings

Battles:

  • Short week.  Lots to accomplish.  Zero energy.  Not a fun combination.
  • Trying to carve out time to spend with my husband and my son.
  • Sleeping troubles.  For me, this time.
  • Super-clingy Miles.  Probably because we've all been so busy.
  • Super-stressed Maestro.  Nothing new. :)

Blessings:

  • Bits of free time.
  • Two days off this week, in return for 12 hour work days.
  • Spent at least part of every day with Miles.
  • Found a few moments to read and blog.
  • Great new book.
  • Support from family and friends, when even I didn't know I needed it.
  • Toddlerhood.  I love it.  It is awesome.  The end.
  • Re-connecting with a childhood friend.
  • Glorious weather.
  • An overall feeling of contentedness. <happy sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment