Sunday, February 17, 2013

Randomivity and Updates

My brain is all sorts of jumbled mess right now.

I spent last evening, and the one before, hanging out with Patrick and Miles, walking around malls, and generally just enjoying their company.  I am paying for it today.  I am sore, and tired, and have spent the entire day in my recliner.  This leads to an abundance of time to think, but none of the thoughts are organized.  Still, I have the urge to write, and the time, so the entire jumbled mess is about to tumble out onto your screen.  I'm sure it will be random. :)

Miles update: He seems to be feeling okay, but his cough is still there.  It no longer keeps him up at night, but when he's active, he suddenly sounds like he's carrying the Plague.  Perfect for all those times when we're playing in public, around other children.  I've gotten more judgmental looks from other moms over this (non-contagious, I promise!) cough than I ever have over the fact that my kid climbs anything and everything.  Including the stone walls at Granite City on Valentine's Day.  Yeah.  No one batted an eye at that one.  Except me, as I tried patiently to pretend that it wasn't happening.

Pregnancy update: Yikes.  I'm in pain today, so it's probably not the best time to write this.  Um . . . Samantha is incredibly healthy and proves it by kicking and moving.  But only when I'm trying to sleep.  The rest of the time, I hardly feel her.  So, yeah.  Yay, pregnancy.  Less than 10 weeks to the c-section.

Me update: I'm doing okay.  Hitting a point where I have to be careful not to overdo it  Obviously, I haven't gotten that down, yet.  Thus the whining.  Good news is that otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good.  I'm tired.  But again, chalk that up to pregnancy.  The most exciting thing in my life right now is the fact that Aunt Ninell is taking Miles tomorrow, while B and I go to a consignment sale.  This is good.  I like the un-exciting life. :)

Patrick update: He's awesome.  He let me sleep in this morning, and even took Miles out of the house for much of the day, so I could rest.  He buys me chocolate, just because, and makes me hot cocoa almost every night.  I will never be able to put into words how amazing he is.  I couldn't have chosen a better husband.

Yeah.  I've run out of things to tell you all.  So, I guess that's it.  Perhaps the next post will be more coherent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment