Friday, July 20, 2012

Potty Training has taught me. . .


If you are easily disgusted by discussions of bodily functions, you may want to skip this post. . .
  • My carpet is approximately the same color as pee in a poorly lit room.
  • Never walk barefoot near the train table while potty training.  Especially if you left the tyke alone for more than 2.5 seconds.
  • Apple juice is exactly the same color as pee.
  • Nudity is always an option for a two-year-old.
  • My son is a con-artist who can and will trick me into thinking he's emptied his bladder completely in exchange for candy.
  • I am gullible enough to fall for his con up to three times in a row. . .
  • My toddler has excellent bladder control.
  • Toddlers can refuse to go number two for three days.  So far.
  • He can totally speak clearly and enunciate when he wants to.
  • Toddler underwear are about the cutest things ever.  I still haven't stopped squee-ing.
  • Mommy doesn't get candy for using the toilet.
  • Our bathroom sink is ridiculously high for a toddler.
  • There is nothing so annoying as repeating the same five words for three days straight. "Pee-pee goes in the potty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment