- Read at least 10 books.
- Try out two new crafts.
- Learn how to effectively use my fancy schmancy camera in manual mode.
- Try 2 new foods.
- Practice my crochet regularly.
- Continue searching out new experiences for my children each month.
- Continue to de-clutter our home.
- Create a mural or other art project to display in our new home.
- Try new activities - for me. I have a tendency to shy away from new social situations, and thereby miss out on fun things.
- Start and maintain a garden.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
10 by 31
Yesterday, I reviewed my 30 by 30 goals. It wasn't an utter disaster, and I learned a lot. That means, I'm ready to set myself some new challenges, and start down that road toward 31. This time, though, I'm heading for smaller, shorter-term goals. If I do this every year, I will have made (and hopefully met) 50 goals by 35, and 100 by 40. This could be awesome. :)