4 month milestones
- Solid food. She has had baby oatmeal, applesauce, and mashed banana so far. Her favorite is applesauce mixed with a little oatmeal for texture.
- She is trying really hard to sit up on her own, but can't quite balance, yet.
- Incredibly talkative. She coos when she's happy, grunts when she's angry, and makes gurgling noises when she is hungry. My favorite, though, is her laugh. :)
- LOVES her big brother, and adores cuddling him and holding his hand.
- Tummy time has gotten easier/better. She will now stay on her tummy for all of three full minutes before screaming! lol
- She's awake for MUCH more of the day. One day, she was only up for about an hour to an hour and a half at a time. The next, she was awake for several hours between naps.
Love this girl!