- Crazy-busy schedule that left me stressed.
- Having to come to terms with the idea of going through physical therapy again. Blargh.
- The heat. I have tried so hard not to complain about the heat, but it has been oppressive for more than two weeks straight. It is starting to wear on me.
- Teething + Growth Spurt = Cranky Toddler
- Temper tantrums.
- Exhaustion. Partly from the heat, partly from back pain, partly from simply being Miles' mother.
- Job-sharing with a friend to ease the scheduling crazies. I will work 2-3 days a week, and she will take the rest. Even better? On my working days, she will watch Miles, and on her working days, I will get to have her amazingly sweet 6-year-old daughter.
- Modern medication, physical therapy, and decent medical insurance to cover it all. Sometimes, I forget what a huge blessing insurance really is.
- Air conditioning so cold that I actually like going out into the heat. For about two minutes. Then, I get to return to the suddenly-refreshing icy-cold air conditioning. :)
- A toddler who is absolutely delightful 95% of the time. It makes the other 5% worth it.
- Cuddles, hugs, and kisses from Miles, because he needs the comfort. I hate that he hurts, but I love the affection.
- Dominic. I love that goofy little mutt. Especially when he curls up next to me to love on me.
- Time to spend with dear friends, especially Portia, and Pren, and Tracy, none of whom I see often enough.
- The anticipation of the birth of my nephew, who could come any day now. It's so exciting! Eeee!
- The beautiful, loving, supportive family that I am blessed with, and the beautiful, loving, supportive friends who have become family.
I am so thankful to be living this life.