Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello, again

So sorry for the week of minimal posting.  It's been a bit . . . hellacious.

We returned from Denver last Monday (June 27), so late at night that it may have been early Tuesday morning.  I don't really remember.  Anyhow, I woke up Tuesday with a bit of a headache behind one eye.  This happens from time to time when I don't get enough sleep or sleep funny, or get mildly dehydrated, so I didn't think a thing of it.

The headache didn't go away.  In fact, today is the first morning I've woken up without a headache since we returned from Denver.  Apparently, my allergies were causing a major issue.  I got a steroid shot of something to help with the allergies, and woke up this morning feeling about 75% better.  Which is a major improvement, so I'll take it.

On top of that, I was trying to deal with rehearsals, and promos, and getting fourteen kids ready to walk in a parade on the Fourth of July.  And working at the office.  And trying to keep a toddler happy.  And then, of course, there was the news that Grandma LaDean had passed away.

All in all, it's been a crappy week.  There were definitely high points, but the overall theme has been Suck.

Anyhow, I'm back now, and look forward to updating daily again!  See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to read about your Aunt and that you had a crappy week.

    I'm new to your blog, but I like what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete