Some things he has been up to:
- Hanging out with Linda while Mommy is at work. They have been to various libraries, museums, and so many other places that Mommy can hardly keep up.
- Hanging out with Mommy at home. We're doing a whole lot of nothing around here. Some TV, lots of playtime, even some reading cuddles. Oh, and tons of dancing silliness.
- Showing off for Grandpa Troy, Great-Grandpa, Aunt Tami, and Uncle Russ.
- Pratfall. He pretends to fall down, in hilarious ways, and then over-dramatically shakes it off, with a "Whoa!"
- Navigate the touch screen on my smart phone. He knows how to turn it on, pull up the menu, and select a game to play.
- Drink out of an open cup. Occasionally, he makes a mess, but that's part of being not-quite-two.
- Ride his push toys. He's finally tall enough to make all of them go. :)
- Go to bed without a fuss, even for naps. We still have our difficulties from time to time, but for the most part, Miles is finally sleeping well.
- Take off his pants. And then his diaper. Not exactly a milestone I am celebrating.
Is it any wonder I've been too busy to write? :)