- Bedtime cannot occur without a sippy cup of water to cuddle. Yes, I have a strange son.
- Stroller sitting in the living room = toddler-sized recliner/jungle gym.
- Toys will take over your life. Resistance is futile.
- People with young children should never - ever - move into a place with brand new carpeting. You won't be able to tell after a week, anyway.
- Mommy friends are awesome. Mommy friends who are willing to trade baby-sitting are even better.
- Don't look away from your child when he's in the bathtub. The second you do, you will find him trying to climb out.
- No matter how young, in-shape, and healthy you are, chasing a toddler will wear you out.
- I am not in shape.
- The one day that your toddler chooses to sleep in will be the day that he also set your alarm to wake you at the crack of dawn.
- Nothing in the world is cuter than a toddler clad only in a brightly-colored cloth diaper.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Lessons of Mommyhood
Ah, the things you learn as a Mommy. . .