Tuesday, August 2, 2011

*Dusting Off the Old Blog*

Oh!  There is a blog under all that dust.  It was hard to tell under all that not-writing that was going on. . .

It's August.  Which means we are now one month from opening day of our Festival.*  Paperwork is finally coming in.  Final preparations are being made.  And to use a colloquialism my Grandma Joy would have used: I'm up to my ass in alligators.

Needless to say, I've had little time for blogging.  And it will only get worse as we get closer to opening day.  I will try to pop on at least once a week with an update, but for now, that's the best I can hope for.  Because that roller coaster I talked about all those months ago?

We're heading through the crazy-fast loop-the-loops and hairpin turns before we screech in to the station in one month.

I'm going to have whip lash. . .


*Quiet panic attack in the corner as this hits home.

No comments:

Post a Comment