Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stress

These last couple of weeks have been amazingly difficult for Miles.

Last week, I had auditions, callbacks and casting for Festival.  Which meant that I barely saw my son for five days.

This week, Patrick is out of town.

Poor Miles hasn't had both of his parents in the same room for more than a few moments for two weeks.

His sleeping schedule has all but disappeared, because he doesn't want to sleep alone.  And neither he nor Mommy sleep well when he sleeps in my bed.

Still, he is my happy-go-lucky, silly, funny boy.  He sings songs, and plays happily, and gives hugs and kisses, and snuggles.  He uses his manners and says please and thank you.  He laughs, and smiles, and makes it impossible to have a bad day.

My dear, sweet, stressed out boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment