- Never brag about how well-behaved your two-year-old is at the beginning of dinner out. He will prove you wrong before the meal is over.
- Accept offers of free baby-sitting whenever you can. Sometimes, it's as good for the sitter as it is for Mommy and Daddy.
- Children can acquire a stunning amount of crap in their first two years. More on that tomorrow.
- No matter how exciting a move may be, part of your Mommy heart is saddened at the thought of painting over the crayon marks on the wall.
- Toddlers are ridiculously adorable in wee hats and pea coats. :)
|Sorry for the crappy quality. I took this picture in the dark with my|
phone's camera. I'm lucky you can even see him. :)