Thursday, July 29, 2010

Milestone Achieved!

Miles gets closer to walking every day! Today, he took 5 steps in a row to get to one of his toys! And he took several other sets of steps throughout the evening. Apparently, he is gaining courage in this new endeavor. I'm half excited and half frightened at the prospects this raises.

As always, however, there is another milestone that he has mastered in the meantime. Climbing.

The other day, I caught Miles climbing into his stroller. And, being the Bad Mommy that I am, I did not stop him. Instead, I grabbed the camera.

Climbing into the stroller.


Success!


Climbing back down.

As you can see, he is a very skilled climber already. He now climbs strollers, couches, rocking chairs, and yes, even tables. Lock up your valuables, because now, nothing is safe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment