Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not Friday Photos. Sorry.

I know I'm supposed to post pictures for Friday. And I will try later, but right now, I don't have the latest ones on my computer, and I'm too tired to deal with it. You may get Saturday photos, instead. Sorry.

Miles is being freaking adorable, as usual, and also, freaking hyper, which isn't, necessarily. Every time he's fallen asleep today has been from sheer exhaustion. He will literally squirm and wiggle, even as his eyes droop to closed. On the plus side, that means no more kicking me as I try to convince him to nap. On the down side, though, it means he's getting over-tired, and apparently, isn't sleeping well enough to compensate. He stays pretty zonked for up to an hour after waking up.

Honestly, I'm too exhausted to think straight enough to write more. So, good-night unto you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment