Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Firsts

First Video Game

Yes.  That is my son, holding a PS3 controller.  Uncle Paul taught him how to play Portal on Sunday.  My little geek heart is a-melting. :)

First Superhero Costume.
He picked this up when we were at Target the other day and wanted to wear it.  It's Captain America, which I know will make his Papa happy.  He loved it because it was an "A Hat!"

First Horseback Ride
At Deanna Rose a couple of weeks ago, we may have fibbed a little and said he was 3.  Whatever.  He got to ride the horsie.  And he held onto the saddle horn - like he was told - the entire time.  He definitely proved that he's ready for it, regardless of age.

First Independent Photograph.
A few weeks ago, I was playing with my camera.  Miles asked to play with it.  I showed him the ropes.  A few moments later, he took this awesome shot.*

The last few months have been awesome.  :)

*Well, awesome if you ignore the fact that I hadn't brushed my hair, yet. . . :)

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Paul has his priorities straight. Train up a child in the way he should go, and all.

    He has the controller backwards though. Oh well. We'll work that one out.

    ReplyDelete