- "Hey! Careful wit dat!"
- "Don't touch! Is hot!" (in reference to a toy truck he was playing with)
- "What are you talkin' bout?"
- (After being told that Daddy went to work on an airplane) "Daddy work plane? Den Daddy work train tracks?!?"
- [Throws hands in air] "Ta-daaaa!"
- "Mom-meee take-a shower? Mom-mee no more stinky?" [Thanks, kid. . .]
- "Baby J jump in sky and a rainbow!" [. . .I have no idea. . .]
- "Mom-meee pee in pot, get candy. Miles no pee in pot. Get candy!"
- "Choc-wat! An' pon-e-gwan-et!" [Chocolate & Pomegranate]
- "Babies and Babies (his dolls) play! Babies and Babies hugs and kisses! Babies and Babies nigh-night. Babies and Babies FIGHT!!!"
- [Upon being told that he was going to school on Wednesday]: "Uh-uh, Mommy. No schoo. Monkey Bizness? Go see animals? Lunch wif Granpa?"
- "I count dem. Wun. Tooo. Twee. Fo-our. Five. Six. Seben. Ayyy. Nine. Ten. Weben. Twel. Firteen. Fourtee. Fourtee. Fourtee. Fourtee. Fourtee!"
- "Mom-mee, no more sing. All done."
- "Uh-uh Mommeee. No dance."
- "Mommee seep in bed? Nigh-night. Bye!" [Closes door and runs away to do something he's not supposed to]
- "Babee fight wit sword and shield and ride deh horses!"
- "Grampa stressed."
- "Lub ooo, Mom-mee!" [Best! Thing! Ever!]
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Words of Wisdom from the Two-Year-Old
Miles is really talking up a storm lately. Here are some recent gems: