Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stuff

Miles is two years and seven months old.  If you were to look at his room, though, it looks like he has been collecting toys for more than twenty years.  Blocks.  Trains.  Stuffed animals.  Action figures.  Random toys with no apparent function.

At least, that's what it was like before yesterday.

Yesterday, while Miles was at daycare, I boxed up 95% of his toys and put them in his closet and under his bed.  Now, he has only a few toys out, with the rest within easy reach for rainy day emergencies.  And so far, I LOVE it.

My favorite thing is the new reading corner.

That's a tree trunk.  It will be more obvious when I have time to add the
branches and leaves.

Ah, quiet reading corner.

A little tent for the stuffed animals, made from the base of the tree trunk.

Stuffed animal storage inside
the tree trunk.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to come see your tree - it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete