- Miles has been in a mood this week. One second, incredibly clingy, the next throwing a tantrum, and the next playing quietly by himself and telling me to "go away, please." It's exhausting trying to stay ahead of him.
- Miles also hasn't been sleeping well, which probably has something to do with the moodiness. Either they share a common cause, or one is causing the other. Who knows.
- I've been exhausted. I learned that it is now impossible for me to stay up late and still function normally the next day. Oh, college me, how ashamed you would be.
- I also haven't been sleeping well. It's already getting difficult to get comfortable. And I barely have a belly, yet. Grrr.
- Miles is healthy and happy, and I am getting a ton of cuddles this week.
- I managed to get a nap on Thursday, and Patrick let me sleep in this morning. Yay!
- My wonderful husband took me to see Les Miserables live on Tuesday. :)
- I managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done on Monday!
- I got to see all of my Faire family on Wednesday.
- I spent last evening at a Christmas event with Miles and Patrick. It was lovely. Miles got to see four different trains go by, we saw fireworks, we launched a paper lantern, and we ate dinner in an old train car. Miles was so excited. :)
- Baby is healthy, and far calmer than Miles was at this stage.
Life is good. :)