Saturday, December 8, 2012

Battles & Blessings

I miss doing these, and this is the perfect time of year for a reminder of just how blessed I really am.  And also to vent about the battles in my world. :)

Battles:
  • Miles has been in a mood this week.  One second, incredibly clingy, the next throwing a tantrum, and the next playing quietly by himself and telling me to "go away, please."  It's exhausting trying to stay ahead of him.
  • Miles also hasn't been sleeping well, which probably has something to do with the moodiness.  Either they share a common cause, or one is causing the other.  Who knows.
  • I've been exhausted.  I learned that it is now impossible for me to stay up late and still function normally the next day.  Oh, college me, how ashamed you would be. 
  • I also haven't been sleeping well.  It's already getting difficult to get comfortable.  And I barely have a belly, yet.  Grrr.
Blessings:
  • Miles is healthy and happy, and I am getting a ton of cuddles this week.
  • I managed to get a nap on Thursday, and Patrick let me sleep in this morning.  Yay!
  • My wonderful husband took me to see Les Miserables live on Tuesday. :)
  • I managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done on Monday!
  • I got to see all of my Faire family on Wednesday. 
  • I spent last evening at a Christmas event with Miles and Patrick.  It was lovely.  Miles got to see four different trains go by, we saw fireworks, we launched a paper lantern, and we ate dinner in an old train car.  Miles was so excited. :)
  • Baby is healthy, and far calmer than Miles was at this stage. 
Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment