- First pregnancy: Morning sickness that lasted throughout first trimester, and into the second. Yuck.
- This pregnancy: A bit of nausea for about a month, and then it was over. Overall, not terrible.
- First pregnancy: SUPER active baby, who literally never stopped moving. Part of the reason I walked so much is because it made the kicks less painful.
- This pregnancy: Very chill baby, who has two active times of day - right after lunch, and right before bed. The rest of the time, I may feel a kick or two from time to time, but not constantly.
- First pregnancy: Incredibly busy and stressful 2nd and 3rd trimester. Assistant directed 'Footloose' and the Renaissance Festival. Barely had time to sit.
- This pregnancy: Relatively chill. Worked Renaissance Festival for most of 1st trimester. Holidays fall during 2nd trimester, but even those are pretty low-key. Nothing major planned for 3rd trimester.
- First pregnancy: First of my local friends to be pregnant, and didn't know many other moms to ask for support and advice.
- This pregnancy: Fantastic support system filled with other moms, both local and online.
- First pregnancy: Anxiety-ridden, and didn't really know why.
- This pregnancy: Got back on my meds when the panic attacks returned. Result: Happy, chill Mommy.
All of the appointments have been uneventful. The tests come back normal for everything. The worst part is heartburn, and general aches and pains, but even those aren't all that bad.
So, yeah, when it comes to this pregnancy, just assume that no news is good news. :)