Saturday, December 1, 2012

An Experiment

During the month of November, a ton of bloggers got involved in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Post Month. It's an offshoot of the National Novel Writer's Month, which is also in November.  The difference is that for the former, you just try to write one blog post every day for a month.

November was a tad busy, so that wasn't about to happen.

December is looking a little better, and I'm up for a challenge, so I'm going to try it, a month late.

That's right, everyday, for the month of December, I'm going to try to post something here.  It probably won't always be about Miles.  Or parenting.  Or even anything remotely interesting. But I will post everyday. Or I'll get halfway through and give up.  We'll see. :)

So, here goes!  Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment