Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa

Tuesday night, we took Miles to meet Santa.


We took him to Bass Pro Shops, because it was free.  I figured there would be a catch, and I was ready for it.  As we walked in, I saw the Santa's village with tons of activities.  Aha, I thought.  There's the catch.  It probably costs an arm and a leg for the activities..

Wrong again.  All of the activities are free.  Including crafts, coloring, an indoor snowball fight with stuffed 'snow' balls, and a carousel.

And the picture was free.

They did have photo packages you could buy, but they were mentioned in passing, as we were leaving, with our absolutely free and clear photo of Miles with an awesome Santa.

All in all, it was a great experience. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have taken my nephew each year to bass pro for this. It truly is fun for him.- nicci

    ReplyDelete