Sunday, December 16, 2012

Miles 3-year-old Pictures

Back in October, we had professional pictures done of Miles, in honor of his 3rd birthday.  It was my first time working with a photographer, and honestly, I only went with her because she was a friend who was trying to build her portfolio.  I figured that I had nothing to lose.

Oh, my.  I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing the experience was.

Miles can be a little. . . difficult, sometimes.  Especially when you point a camera at him.  When we take him to a studio, he runs around, hides behind the drop, and falls over every single time the lights flash.  It's a tad stressful, to say the least.

Part of the reason I had Juliann do the pictures was that I wanted pictures of Miles at the Festival site, where he had spent so much of his life.  Juliann met us there, and then spent two full hours just following Miles around the site, snapping shot after amazing shot.  She climbed a pirate ship, hid behind walls, laid on the ground, and chased Miles around, just to get photos of my kid.  For the first time ever, Miles and I left a photo session with smiles on our faces.  I honestly cannot wait to repeat the experience.  It was that amazing.  So amazing, in fact, that I have already booked her to take newborn shots, once this new munchkin arrives.

Anyhow, I could go on and on about how amazing she is, but really, I think the photos speak for themselves:





If you live in the Topeka, Kansas City, or Lawrence area, I promise you won't be disappointed by Juliann Courtney Photography.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment