Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good-bye, Gummy Grin

So, yeah, I know I haven't written anything about my beautiful son for almost a week now. But, I'm a Bad Mother, so it's no surprise that I'm a Bad Blogger, too, right? :)

The biggest reason I haven't written in so long is a little white bump in Miles' gums. Yep, his first tooth finally broke through the gums on Saturday. He's still having some trouble getting it the rest of way in, but it is definitely there. If you don't believe me, allow him to chomp on your finger. :)

The funny thing is, it's still not the top one that we have felt for over a month, now. It's one of the bottom center ones. Crazy kid. Just when we think we know where to look, he bites us from the other side. :)

Luckily, he's been pretty happy in spite of the teething. He's very clingy and only wants Mommy or Daddy. When he's sleepy, he cries a lot. But really, the rest of the time, he's still the same happy boy as always. Although, now that I say that, I'm sure I'm in for a day of screaming. :)

The weird thing is, it made me a little sad to see that little white bump. I'm going to miss that gummy grin. :(

Oh, well. Time for the toothy smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment