Friday, March 26, 2010

This Post Brought to You By: Sleep Deprivation

Ok, so it's been 3 days since I wrote anything, so I guess I should. Just warning you, though, I'm tired, and I have nothing interesting to say.

Instead, I'll just show off this amazing little guy.


Yes, he's standing (admittedly, with a lot of help from that railing for balance). And yes, he's blurry. Because he was bouncing, too. My son is a genius. Seriously.

We're off work for a couple of days, since all of the cool kids we know went to Arizona without us. Jerks.

Ok, so we were invited and declined. Whatever. 24 hours on a bus with a 6-month-old* seemed like a bad idea. Besides, who wants to spend that long on a bus just to dance their tail off in the Arizona sun?**

In all seriousness, I hope their trip is going well. And I know for a fact that they are going to blow Arizona out of the water.***

I will just take comfort in the fact that I get to stay home with this instead:



*Ohmygoodness, he's almost 6 months old! Ahhhh!

**Me!me!me!me!me!me! [raises hand and bounces up and down]

***So to speak. As I recall, there's not a whole lot of water around for Arizona to be blown out of, but . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment