- I have a new minivan! Ok, so it's not actually in my possession, yet, but it's mine! I get to pick it up tomorrow!
- I have the most amazingest husband ever, who has hardly slept this week so that he could help me out. I am the luckiest woman alive to have him.
- Miles is learning to sign!!! He has correctly used the signs for "milk" and "all done" now, though he is still really inconsistent about using them when he's upset. I never dreamed he would pick it up so soon! More proof that my son is a genius. :)
- I get to go visit another Festival this weekend, and I get to see my family while I'm there!
- I have the bestest group of friends ever. They are all wonderful people who make me smile. Love you all! :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
After the incredibly negative post from Monday, I thought I should probably refocus on the positive. Because, let's face it, I lead an awesome life. And I am very happy, overall. A few things that make me happy: