Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Thoughts

After the incredibly negative post from Monday, I thought I should probably refocus on the positive. Because, let's face it, I lead an awesome life. And I am very happy, overall. A few things that make me happy:

  1. I have a new minivan! Ok, so it's not actually in my possession, yet, but it's mine! I get to pick it up tomorrow!
  2. I have the most amazingest husband ever, who has hardly slept this week so that he could help me out. I am the luckiest woman alive to have him.
  3. Miles is learning to sign!!! He has correctly used the signs for "milk" and "all done" now, though he is still really inconsistent about using them when he's upset. I never dreamed he would pick it up so soon! More proof that my son is a genius. :)
  4. I get to go visit another Festival this weekend, and I get to see my family while I'm there!
  5. I have the bestest group of friends ever. They are all wonderful people who make me smile. Love you all! :)
And with those happy little thoughts, this Pollyanna is off to slumber. Good-night, World. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment