Friday, April 2, 2010

Random Thoughts on the Week

It's been a whirlwind sort of week.

Miles and I spent Wednesday and Thursday at the office, trying to get things ready for an audition workshop this weekend. Wednesday evening, we had dance rehearsal. Last night was Shakespeare. And through it all, Miles whined.

The doctor said on Monday that he thought Miles just had a cold. Nothing terrible. He did say that his right ear looked a little pink, but he thought that it was probably just from being rubbed or laid on. He didn't think it was an infection.

After 4 days of whining and crying from a child who usually smiles through anything (including teething), I think it's an ear infection.

So, we go back to the doctor this afternoon. I'm sure he thinks I'm one of those paranoid moms who takes her kid to the doctor every time he sneezes. I'm not. At least, I don't think I am. I just know there's something wrong. Miles never cries this much.

I will update after the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment