Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bad Mommy

It's well established by now that I am a Bad Mommy. And, just in case you weren't convinced by my choice of teethers, my lack of planning skills, or the fact that I still rock my kid to sleep, I now offer you photographic evidence:


Yes, that's my child. In the dryer. And yes, that's me, laughing at it on the side.

Go ahead and flog me.

I have no defense, except to say that he was curious about it, so I put him in to explore for a moment. And boy did he explore. He banged on the drum. He stared at himself in the shiny silver thing on the back (what is that anyway?). He cooed and squealed, listening to the echoes. And, he had fun.

I know, I know, it's not a toy. And I know it could be dangerous. But I was right there the whole time (so was Patrick, obviously, since I'm in the picture). And I know that makes me a Bad Mommy.

But, hey, at least I didn't turn it on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment