Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Court Day!

It's Court Rehearsal Day!!!

And I have no gentleman. :(

The guy who had been cast to play opposite me for the season has decided to drop out. I don't know exactly why, but I'm sure he had his reasons.

The end result: I may be flying solo for the year. Or as solo as any court female ever does. Especially one with a servant. A mute servant. You know, the more I think about it, the better this is sounding. :)

Anyhow, on another note, I get to try on my lining for my court dress tonight! Annie is amazing. I dropped off the fabric less than a week ago, and tonight, she should already have the lining all done for me to try on! I am SO excited!!! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

I'll post pictures, if I remember to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment