Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Updates

I don't really have a lot of time to post today, so I will merely give you the quick update.

All three of us got lots of sleep this weekend. Patrick took early morning duty both Saturday and Sunday, so that I could sleep in a little. Then, when I woke up, I let him take a nap to make up for it. I feel more rested than I have in a LONG time.

Three of Miles' four teeth have come through. That fourth one is being a little stubborn, but I'm sure it will push through any day now. Though, for all I know, it may have done so already. Anytime I try to look into his mouth, he clamps it shut tighter than Fort Knox. The good news is that this round of teething has been a little better than the last. He's cranky at bedtimes (but, really, when is he not?) and he's awfully clingy during the day (I'm enjoying the cuddletime while I can). But, for the most part, that's it.

Miles is soclose to standing on his own. He's done it for a few seconds, but each time, he realizes what he's doing and plops his fuzzy little butt back to the floor. Trust me, there will be a highly excited post, probably complete with pictures, when he finally does it. I'm SO excited for him, even though I know this is one step closer to him walking - and then there will be no stopping him. Bwahahahahahaha.

His hair is getting thick enough now that it's quite obviously got a red tinge to it. Especially when it's wet. Where did I get a redhead? If he didn't look like a perfect blend between Patrick and I, I would swear he was switched in the hospital.

And, I have to go. We have a million things to do today, including driving to Independence to fix our van, which has decided to stop working. Ugh.

Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment