Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love sending out Christmas cards.  I love the tradition of it.  I love sending a little piece of love to my family and friends.  I love everything about Christmas cards.

Except choosing them.

Because, I live in the real world.  I know that 99% of all Christmas cards get read once, then get tossed in a basket or a drawer until you find them in March and toss them in the trash.  I'm not offended in the least.  You know I love you enough to send you a card, but you also get tons of these things every year.  There's simply no way to keep them all.  So, you may keep one or two and post them on the refrigerator, or on your Christmas tree.

My goal this year is to send one of the few cards you will keep.  And I have a plan.  I am going to use Miles and his irresistible cuteness to earn that coveted spot on your refrigerator.  Or your tree.  I'm not picky.

And Shutterfly is going to help me. :)

Shutterfly has offered me the opportunity to talk about their awesome products - something I do in real life all.the.time.  And as a reward, I will be getting my Christmas cards for free.  Complete with adorable pictures of Miles splashed all over the front.  These cards will still be on the refrigerator in June.  Because really?  Their holiday card collection this year is awesome.  My favorite is the "Joy Sage Story" card.  They are so classy and elegant, and totally reflect my wishes for my friends and family for Christmas.

Ooh, and if I could afford it, I would totally be getting one of these for my wall.  Can't you just imagine Miles' adorable little smile as art.  And while we're dreaming, I'd totally buy one for each of the grandparents.  And possibly every other person that Miles has ever met.  They're just that cool. :)

I have always been a fan of Shutterfly.  My love affair with them began with a coupon for a free photo book that came with our wedding registry stuff.  I used it to make a hardcover picture book of our honeymoon, and I love it.  So, when Miles was born, it was a no-brainer to go back to Shutterfly for his birth announcements. Which were perfect, and adorable.

So, visit those links, and start your own love affair with Shutterfly.  I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Disclaimer: Shutterfly is providing me with 50 free Christmas cards in exchange for this post.  But I really do enjoy their products, and have used them in the past.  I would never endorse these people if I didn't truly love their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment