Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Drowning

I kinda feel that way today. Utterly overwhelmed.

We successfully moved out of our old apartment today. Two days late. Blargh. Now, all that's left is the daunting pile of boxes to unpack. Which is what I should be doing now, rather than whining . . .

But, on top of that, Miles is teething. If my motherly instincts are correct, he has not one, but two MOLARS coming in. Cue low-grade fever, high-grade snot/slobber mixture oozing out of his face, and massive doses of Cranky Baby, with a side of "Please don't put me down."

And I have work tomorrow. Which, of course, just compounds every other problem that boils down to Not Enough Time.

The one bright spot in my day was getting my brand-new (refurbished) Notebook computer. It's tiny, and cute, and perfect for browsing the internet just about anywhere. Except here, because the company still hasn't gotten around to hooking it up. Ahh, irony.

I think it's time for bed. Maybe tomorrow will find me with my head above water again. . .
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment