Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Glad he got that off his chest. . .


I actually posted this on my mommy forums the other day, but it was a cute enough story that I thought I should share with everyone.
Monday afternoon, Miles was sitting on the floor, playing quietly.  Out of nowhere, he suddenly let out this really frustrated growl, and then started whimpering.  I went over and sat down next to him and asked him what was wrong.  He got very serious and 'talked' to me (in complete gibberish) for about 45 seconds straight.  His facial expressions were priceless.  Obviously, he was telling me all about his problems.
When he took a breath, I said, "I see.  I can understand why you're frustrated."
He said, "Yeah," and sighed heavily, and then got up and went back to playing.
I have no idea what it was all about, but it was hysterical.  I love my son. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment