Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wow. Just, wow.

I was going to write something all sappy about the joys of Christmas, etc, etc.  Or perhaps whine about how I have a cold (complete with laryngitis) two days before Christmas.  Or maybe share a cute story from yesterday.

And then I read this blog post.  And I cried.  So, instead of reading more of my drivel today, go visit the link below.  But be prepared: this is a tearjerker.  In a good way.

Merry Christmas!

http://thebloggess.com/2010/12/my-heart-grew-three-sizes-and-now-i-have-an-enlarged-heart-worth-it/

Clarification: I do not know this lady.  I have never read her blog before this morning - like five minutes ago.  Someone had linked this on Facebook, and for whatever reason, I went to read.  And I am so glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment