Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Cards


Remember a couple of weeks ago, when I gushed about Shutterfly?

Well, I would like to re-state my love for them, and possibly up the ante to absolute adoration.

In case you hadn't guessed, my Christmas cards arrived.  And they are awesome.  Cute, adorable, high-quality - all of those things that you look for in a card.  Plus, they feature my son in all his glory.

I unveil to you, dear readers, our 2010 Christmas card:



Cute, no?  So classic.  So adorable.  In a word: perfect.

So, once more, Shutterfly rocks, and you should totally go check out their site.  Like, now. :)

Disclaimer: Shutterfly gifted me with 50 free cards in return for all of the nice things I said about them last time.  There is no incentive this time, I just had to let you know how well they turned out!

Secondary Disclaimer:  I absolutely did not get up at 6:00 to post this.  I wrote it last week, and scheduled it to post.  Yep, it's been sitting here, ready to go since Thursday, and I made you wait for it. Neener-neener. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment