Saturday, April 2, 2011

Battles & Blessings

Battles:

  • Still dealing with the panic attacks, though they're less frequent.  They still suck.
  • Not enough sleep all week.  My own fault, certainly, but still makes life interesting.
  • Two days of work this week.  Miles is not finding it interesting in the least.  Unless, of course, he's wreaking havoc across the office.  Still seeking solutions.
  • Keeping the house clean.  Somehow, I just cannot seem to manage this.  Grrrr.
  • Staying one step ahead of Miles.  Getting more and more difficult.
  • In relation to that last one, we lost a ton of audition appointments when Miles found a way to climb onto the table, open my laptop, and delete things at random.  
  • Being nice to people who piss me off.  This is always a battle for me.  I just want to punch them. :(
Blessings:

  • Modern medicine.  Panic attacks are fewer and further between.  And starting to become manageable.
  • An awesome boss, who is very understanding when I have to split my focus between work and child-wrangling.  Also, he loves Miles.  Bonus. :)
  • A relatively low-key week, even with everything that is going on.
  • Aunt Ninell, who baby-sat last night to make our lives a little easier.
  • All of the amazing support I have received from everyone, particularly in response to my PPA diagnosis, but also, just in general.  I have the best support system ever. :)
  • My amazing and wonderful son, who keeps me laughing, even when I'm having a bad day.
  • My wonderful husband, who is always there to give me exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment