- When he rides his rocking horse, he shouts "Rock! Rock!" the entire time, and rocks so hard I'm afraid the horse is going to do a somersault.
- He loves to cuddle with the dog. And by 'cuddle with', I mean 'lay on'. The dog gets him back by tickling Miles' feet via licking. Uncontrolled giggles follow.
- Throws toys and yells "Csh!" [Crash!] when they hit the floor. Funny when it's a ball. Not so funny when it's Mommy's cell phone. . .
- He is thisclose to being able to put his pants on all by himself. He still gets them twisted when he puts them over his legs, and he always forgets to pull up the back, so his butt is always hanging out. Other than that, though, he's got it down.
- He runs to the window, yelling "Truck! Truck!" every time the garbage truck or a delivery truck drives by. Pulling him away from the window before the truck is out of sight is absolutely impossible.
- He pats his leg, and makes kissy noises to call Dominic. If the dog doesn't come right away, Miles says, "Doggy!" in a really growly voice. It cracks me up.
- Miles loves to get treats (chews, really) for Dominic. I open the cabinet, and Miles reaches in and selects two treats, which he then happily gives to the dog.
- He calls anything sweet a "cook!" [cookie]. Even fruit. :)
- When we watch television in the morning, he loves to lounge against me. I drink my coffee, and he sips on his milk. It's a nice, low-key way to start our day.
- He climbs all over our bed while I get dressed in the morning, usually jumping up, and tossing himself into the pillows, yelling "csh!" the whole time.
- Alternately, he will lay down on the bed, pull the covers up to his chin and take a few deep breaths through his nose, pretending to sleep.
- When he sees me putting on deodorant, he points to it, signs please, and then raises his arms. I tickle his armpits with it, after I've put the lid on.
- If you ask him if he's stinky, he'll sniff really loudly. If he really is stinky, he'll follow that up with "yesh".
- He now says "maa-maw", when he wants to talk to grandma, and "g'paw" for grandpa. It's pretty stinkin' cute.
- When you ask for a hug, Miles will curl up on your chest and cuddle in. Melt.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Litany of Cuteness
I don't do these often enough, considering all of the cute things that Miles does every.single.day. So, here is a list of some of the latest stuff. Enjoy!