- I can never remember how old I am. After turning 21, it just didn't matter that much anymore. It is a tad embarrassing when someone asks my age and I have to do the math.
- I have a ridiculously intense sweet tooth. There is not enough sugar in the world to satisfy it. I have taken to hiding my favorite candy, so I don't have to worry about Miles trying to 'share' it.
- I'm pretty sure I enjoy Sesame Street much more than Miles does. Except for Elmo. I just don't get the draw of that annoying little monster.
- I used to daydream about what it would be like to have children. Now, the one thing I daydream about more than anything else is sleeping for as long as I want without interruption.
- I hate heels. Mainly because they make me walk like a drunk penguin.
- I am trying really hard to ignore the fact that Miles has taken to saying something that sounds frighteningly close to, "Oh, shit."
- I am addicted to Desperate Housewives, even though I know it's worse than any soap opera on daytime television. I just can't get enough of it's cheesy, over-the-top drama. And yes, I am totally biting my nails over every little plot hook. It's pretty sad, really.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Just a few things I need to get off my chest: