Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Confessions

Just a few things I need to get off my chest:

  • I can never remember how old I am.  After turning 21, it just didn't matter that much anymore.  It is a tad embarrassing when someone asks my age and I have to do the math.
  • I have a ridiculously intense sweet tooth.  There is not enough sugar in the world to satisfy it.  I have taken to hiding my favorite candy, so I don't have to worry about Miles trying to 'share' it.
  • I'm pretty sure I enjoy Sesame Street much more than Miles does.  Except for Elmo.  I just don't get the draw of that annoying little monster.
  • I used to daydream about what it would be like to have children.  Now, the one thing I daydream about more than anything else is sleeping for as long as I want without interruption.
  • I hate heels.  Mainly because they make me walk like a drunk penguin.
  • I am trying really hard to ignore the fact that Miles has taken to saying something that sounds frighteningly close to, "Oh, shit."
  • I am addicted to Desperate Housewives, even though I know it's worse than any soap opera on daytime television.  I just can't get enough of it's cheesy, over-the-top drama.  And yes, I am totally biting my nails over every little plot hook.  It's pretty sad, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment