- Icky weather returned on Thursday. I hate being stuck indoors. I officially give the finger to Winter. In the most lady-like way possible, of course.
- Teething. Eye-teeth are coming in. I am bracing myself, because these are supposed to be the worst.
- Busy, busy, busy. We had things planned every.single.day this week. It was tough finding time to do everything. I have a feeling that it's only going to get worse from here.
- Patrick. He took Miles out to the mall on Wednesday night, which allowed me some much-needed time to work on some projects. I watched episodes of The Pretender. It was glorious. The end.
- Miles' rash went away! He looked so much better. And then, it came back, but not nearly as bad. And it's going away again, so end result = Yay!!!
- Miles has been ultra-snuggly this week. I love it. And the crankiness that usually goes along with it has been fairly scarce. So, even better!
- I have found a new assistant to help with my kids' performance group! I met with her on Wednesday, and now I'm even more excited for our new season. :)
- A chance to perform this afternoon. I am playing the Mock Turtle in an Alice in Wonderland Tea. :)