Saturday, February 26, 2011

Battles & Blessings

Battles:

  • Icky weather returned on Thursday.  I hate being stuck indoors.  I officially give the finger to Winter.  In the most lady-like way possible, of course.
  • Teething.  Eye-teeth are coming in.  I am bracing myself, because these are supposed to be the worst.
  • Busy, busy, busy.  We had things planned every.single.day this week.  It was tough finding time to do everything.  I have a feeling that it's only going to get worse from here.

Blessings:

  • Patrick.  He took Miles out to the mall on Wednesday night, which allowed me some much-needed time to work on some projects.  I watched episodes of The Pretender.  It was glorious.  The end.
  • Miles' rash went away!  He looked so much better.  And then, it came back, but not nearly as bad.  And it's going away again, so end result = Yay!!!
  • Miles has been ultra-snuggly this week.  I love it.  And the crankiness that usually goes along with it has been fairly scarce.  So, even better!
  • I have found a new assistant to help with my kids' performance group!  I met with her on Wednesday, and now I'm even more excited for our new season. :)
  • A chance to perform this afternoon.  I am playing the Mock Turtle in an Alice in Wonderland Tea. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment