Monday, February 14, 2011

Feel the Love

So, it's Monday, which generally means a list of reasons why I'm a terrible mother.  But, not today.  Partly because I'm feeling like an awesome mommy today (for reasons unknown - I've done nothing spectacular lately), and partly because I was lazy and didn't start the list early enough for it to actually be funny.  But, mostly, because it's Valentine's Day.

So, go tell someone that you love them (even if it's only your mom.  She'd probably love to hear from you.), and nom on some conversation hearts, and watch sappy movies.  Because regardless of how you feel about this holiday, it's never a bad thing to celebrate the love we have in our lives.

To all of those I love - whether we are related by blood, or by choice - I love you, and I am honestly flattered and humbled to have each of you in my life.  I have been blessed by each of you, and you make each day just a little brighter.

May your day be filled with joy, with laughter, and with love.  In all of its marvelous forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment