Saturday, June 11, 2011

Battles & Blessings

Battles:

  • Time.  Not enough of it to do everything.
  • Insecurity strikes again.
  • Long hours at the office for Patrick, and Miles and me.
  • Frustrations brought on by uncertainty.

Blessings:

  • Cameron, a delightful young man who has started joining us at the office to help with Miles.  He is truly wonderful, and Miles absolutely adores him. :)
  • Donuts!  
  • Long talks with family and friends, usually about nothing in particular.
  • A playdate with some awesome women I met online, and their adorably huggable little girls.
  • Friends who understand when I forget, and are quick to forgive it.
  • Quiet time with my hubby, just enjoying each other's company, even if it's just for a few moments.
  • Patrick, who supports me in every sense of the word.  He is truly an amazing husband, and I am lucky to call him mine.
  • The feeling of pure joy I feel around Miles, free from anxiety and worry.  Thank God and modern chemistry for Zoloft.

No comments:

Post a Comment