Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shameless Plug

My friend, Pren, is about the best crafter-person I know.  And that's saying something, since I know lots of crafty people.

You should definitely check out her blog.  Especially since today she is featuring the bag she made for me.  I love it, and use it as a combination purse/diaper bag.  It is deceptively small, but has an amazing amount of room inside for my wallet, medications bag, diapers, wipes, a few small toys for Miles, a mini first-aid kit, and so much more.  Plus, it fun and funky, which totally fits my personality.

I just can't say enough good things about this bag, so go check it out for yourself!  And if you're interested in getting one of these great bags, check out the links to her Etsy store. :)

http://convivialcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/can-you-ever-have-enough-monks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment