Saturday, June 18, 2011

Battles & Blessings

Battles:

  • Time.  And it only gets worse from here.
  • Frustration.  Meltdowns.  Temper tantrums.  And that was just me. :)
  • Not enough sleep (is there ever?).
  • Technology hates me.  It's just a fact.
  • A rough week in many ways.
Blessings:

  • Cameron.  After a rough Wednesday without him, I realized how much of a blessing he is.
  • Tons of fun activities with some of my favorite people.
  • A long conversation with my sister.
  • A mother I can turn to for advice about my tutoring, when I find myself at loose ends.
  • A father who sees humor in every situation, and helps me to find it as well.
  • A husband who will randomly look up at me and say, "I love you," for no particular reason.
  • A son whose energy and determination I am trying to learn to appreciate for the positive qualities they are.
  • My faire family.  They make my life full and rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment